Development discussion of WireGuard
From: "Tomcsanyi, Domonkos" <domi@tomcsanyi.net>
To: jrun <darwinskernel@gmail.com>
Cc: wireguard@lists.zx2c4.com
Subject: Re: wg trunk (TM) traffic isolation: VRF vs netns
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2020 20:23:25 +0100	[thread overview]

Hi,

Using different network ranges for different groups of people + applying correct iptables rules shall be a simple solution, utilizing a single WG interface. People will get a static IP assigned in their respective range, so they are not allowed to use anything else as source address, so cannot circumvent iptables.

Cheers,
Domi