Development discussion of WireGuard
* Wireguard-android: consider displaying last handshake ?
@ 2022-06-29 16:29 Max Schulze
From: Max Schulze @ 2022-06-29 16:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: wireguard

I find it very hard to debug wireguard connections on mobile.

I think it might be great if the last handshake would be displayed, just like on the desktop implementations (win, Linux).

This would really make life easier. It does not need to be the second -counting counter, a timestamp would be great. This way, all platforms would be equivalent, I.e. you could always ask "is there a handshake time displayed"?

It looks like there is a pull request at https://github.com/WireGuard/wireguard-android/pull/30/commits but I cannot judge the quality.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2022-06-29 16:30 UTC | newest]