Hello, I had an interesting issue with the macOS client, where I used copy and paste from an e-mail to fill in the configuration. Although everything looked syntactically correct, it was not syntax highlighted correctly and could not be saved. It took me a while to realize, this was caused by DOS line breaks in the source mail, which were copied with the text and could not be parsed properly. From my perspective, either the parser should be able to deal with unexpected line breaks, or line breaks should be normalized, when text is pasted to the text area, to avoid such an issue, which is hard to understand for the average user. Regards, Malte