Development discussion of WireGuard
From: Laura Zelenku <laura.zelenku@wandera.com>
To: wireguard@lists.zx2c4.com
Subject: Re: Handshake state collision between parralel RoutineHandshake threads
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2021 07:56:44 +0100	[thread overview]

Hi there,
we are able to prepare appropriate fix/pull request for this issue. We just need your desision as Wireguard representatives. There are listed 3 proposals in previous message. Do you see some of them feasible?

thank you

--
*IMPORTANT NOTICE*: This email, its attachments and any rights attaching
hereto are confidential and intended exclusively for the person to whom the