Development discussion of WireGuard
From: Peter Whisker <peter.whisker@gmail.com>
To: wireguard@lists.zx2c4.com
Subject: Re: WireGuardNT BSOD Windows 10 21H1 Mullvad
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2021 11:02:07 +0100	[thread overview]

Hi

Yes, I saw similar BSOD on a workstation I run yesterday but as it is
remote it's a nuisance if I have to go and restart it in safe mode to
disable the kernel flag. I may get to re-try it later in the week.

However my work laptop has been rock solid with the WireguardNT driver
and now works both directly and also through a PulseSecure tunnel,
running a total of three tunnels and six peers simultaneously. :)

Peter