Development discussion of WireGuard
* Re: Error when connecting from windows client
@ 2021-05-22 18:41 Hank Bao
From: Hank Bao @ 2021-05-22 18:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: wireguard

Hello Everyone.

I believe I've encountered the same issue. My Wintun interface failed
to boot up, and I found a warning sign on the Wintun adapter in the
device manager.

After digging into the setupapi.dev.log, I found that it's the same
error message as Johnathan's.

!    dvi: Device pending start: Device has problem: 0x38
(CM_PROB_NEED_CLASS_CONFIG), problem status: 0x00000000.

I noticed that the Cisco AnyConnect secure mobility client got a
virtual adapter installed in the system, which instance id is also
'ROOT\NET\0000'.
Hopefully, this will be helpful.

Regards,
Hank Bao