d tbsky writes: > I remembered how exciting when I tested wireguard at 2017. until I > asked muti-home question in the list. > wiregurad is beautiful,elegant,fast but not easy to get along with. > openvpn is not so amazing but it can get the job done. Nice summary, hits the nail quite well. Jason, do you mind having a look at the submitted patches for IP address binding and comment on them? Or alternatively can you give green light for generally moving forward so that a direct inclusion in the Linux kernel would be accepted? Best regards, Nico