Hi Egbert-- On Wed 2016-11-16 09:34:12 +0900, Egbert Verhage wrote: > I just copyed the debian folder of the experimental package of the > debian repo. I'm the package maintainer in debian. Glad to hear that my packaging work has been useful for you. If you're tracking the debian packaging, you might also be interested in the revision control history of it: git clone https://anonscm.debian.org/git/collab-maint/wireguard.git If you find that there are specific changes to the debian packaging that you find useful when packaging for ubuntu, i'd be happy to hear about them. Also, if you run into packaging difficulties and want someone to brainstorm with, feel free to reach out. Regards, --dkg