Hello Jason, do you mind applying the patch from Daniel? Or is there anything wrong with it? Daniel: amazing work, I was not aware that you have already put in the hard work, thank you so very much! The world (*) is suffering because of the lack of IP address binding in wireguard. Best regards, Nico (*) With world I refer to every engineer that needs to run wireguard in non-trivial situations with multiple IP addresses on one host, which is extremely common for anything that routes. Daniel Gröber writes: > On Tue, May 14, 2024 at 12:50:25PM +0200, Nico Schottelius wrote: >> To the wireguard authors: what needs to be done to add IP address >> binding so that packets are always sent from a specific IP address? > > Implemented, but wating for Jason to respond: > https://lore.kernel.org/netdev/20240219114334.3057169-1-dxld@darkboxed.org/T/ > > --Daniel