On Sun 2017-05-14 10:44:56 +0200, Baptiste Jonglez wrote: > Note that the previous installation instructions (basically, just "sudo > apt install wireguard-tools wireguard-dkms") were valid for Debian sid. > > The new installation instructions are only valid for Debian jessie and > Debian stretch (admittedly, probably the largest fraction of Debian > users). But I still think you should reflect this in the instructions. > > Debian wheezy is not supported (with its old 3.2 kernel), although it > could be possible to use wireguard with the wheezy-backports kernel > (3.16). I don't think it's worth mentioning it anyway, Wheezy is > old-stable and will soon be old-old-stable. As the debian maintainer for wireguard, I agree with Baptiste on all these points, and on his earlier recommendations. Thanks, Baptiste, for the clear and concise documentation. --dkg