On Wed 2018-02-14 16:28:59 +0100, Jason A. Donenfeld wrote: > This is wonderful news. I'm happy to work with you to make sure this > comes out perfectly, and maybe when it's finished we can submit it > upstream to NetworkManager, similar to how systemd-networkd now has > WireGuard support built-in. last time i looked, network-manager included a local copy of a big chunk of systemd code. so it's possible that a newer version of network-manager will already have the systemd-networkd code available to it, and you just need to hook into it correctly from the nm internals. --dkg