On Sun 2018-02-11 19:43:12 +0100, Baptiste Jonglez wrote: > On 11-02-18, Daniel Kahn Gillmor wrote: > >> i'm curious from the graph -- do you know what happened at the start of >> week 6 where there's a sawtooth? > > Actually, the amount of "slab_cache" didn't change at that point, it's > just the amount of application memory that dropped a bit. I looked at the > logs, some userspace processes were being killed by the OOM-killer. ah right, this makes sense, i'd forgotten that these munin RAM-consumption graphs are "stacked". Thanks for tracking down the oom-killer event anyway. hopefully we can sort out the rest soon, thanks for raising it here. --dkg