Tormen - Try: sudo scutil --nc list If you see the wireguard setup in the list then you can then read the man page for scutil to see assorted —nc subcommands; including ones to start and stop it. I do not understand why some of my wireguard tunnels do not appear in scutil’s list. But yeah, it’s all magic! - ben On 7 Mar 2020, at 12:03, tormen@mail.ch wrote: > Dear Wireguard Team, > > First off, thanks a lot for the client for macOS !! > > Is there a possibility to issue a "Connect" / "Disconnect" command > from the command line > instead of using the buttons in the GUI ? > > I would love to use both (GUI + CLI): No automatic connect in the GUI, > but rather automatically connect / reconnect via script (so via > command-line interface, CLI). > And I don't like the idea of not using the GUI and switching to the > cli version as then I don't have the icon. > > Thanks a lot in advance for any hint or feedback! > > Tormen