Development discussion of WireGuard
* Connect to more than one tunnel simultaneously on macOS
@ 2021-07-13  4:18 Miguel Arroz
From: Miguel Arroz @ 2021-07-13  4:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: wireguard

Hi,

First of all, thanks for all the work on Wireguard, including bringing a really nice integration to iOS and macOS. This works so smoothly that I completely forget I’m using VPN software, which I suppose is one of the best things that can be said about VPN software. :)

So, I was configuring a second tunnel on my Mac this weekend and realized the Mac app only allows connecting to one tunnel simultaneously. Even if it shows both tunnels connected, traffic only flows through one.

I’m tempted to take a look at the source and see if I can come up with a patch, but before that, I would like to ask: was this was done intentionally (due to some limitation on an API like Network Extension)? Or is it something desirable but not yet implemented?

Thank you,

Miguel Arroz

only message in thread, other threads:[~2021-08-08 23:13 UTC | newest]