Development discussion of WireGuard
From: Jeff L <strangebrew114@outlook.com>
To: "wireguard@lists.zx2c4.com" <wireguard@lists.zx2c4.com>
Subject: Android 12 kernel module
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2021 00:42:41 +0000	[thread overview]

​I recall reading last year that the kernel module had made it into Android 12.  I'm currently using beta 5, with the Wireguard app, but it still reports that it's using the Go userspace backend in the app.

Does this mean that the kernel module isn't active?  What's the status of the kernel module support in Android 12?  Does support need to be added to the app, or are there other barriers to getting it working?