Development discussion of WireGuard
* wireguard-apple: Unaligned pointer(s) for architecture arm64
@ 2022-07-04  7:32 Alexey Ponkin
From: Alexey Ponkin @ 2022-07-04  7:32 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi guys,

I'm trying to use wireguard-apple in my app.
Following this guide -
https://git.zx2c4.com/wireguard-apple/about/#wireguardkit-integration
with small changes.
WireGuardBridgeiOS seems to be compiling but when I tried to run my
app(on physical device) I have lots of warnings like this - "
Pointer not aligned at address 0x1001F8A97 ('_type.*' + 232087 from
/Users/aponkin/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/MyApp-ffqwdheqjdaauedstuhrauhjkdcb/Build/Products/Debug-iphoneos/libwg-go.a(go.o))"
And the build is failed with - 'Unaligned pointer(s) for architecture
arm64' error message

Using XCode 14 Beta
go version go1.18.3 darwin/arm64
Any clues on how to fix that?

only message in thread, other threads:[~2022-07-04  7:32 UTC | newest]