Den tis 24 sep. 2019 kl 11:00 skrev Ulrich Kalloch : > Hello @ all > if you have installed firmware remove it if possible. The install Process check that /usr/include/machine is empty. > then check that the directory /usr/include/machine is empty. If not clean it. > I think this part is way off and probably all the way into "bad advice". Cleaning /usr/include/machine is wrong, and fw_update seems completely unrelated to either the contents of the C includes or building WG. You didn't have the compiler installed which what was causing your issues with building wg and I think that's it, nothing more. -- May the most significant bit of your life be positive.