Hi, In section 8, Throughput and Ping Time is used for comparison of WireGuard with IPsec etc. So my questions are: 1. How you test both metrics with IPSec protocol? Do you have implementation of IPSec with you? Same for OpenVPN? 2. I have install the flent and run ping command between to laptop to see some sample results. But can you point out which source files or command utility I should used to measure the Bandwidth, Memory,Energy both in communication and packet processing,throughput and latency. 3. How can I control the number of packets send per unit time or recieved per unit time in tool? If not flent then any tool is well come for that matter. 4. If I ping from two machine running wireguard at the same time to third machine having server configuration. Will it process ping packet in serial order or parallel order? Regards Sahil Gupta