Hello, I would like to get some stickers please. I will be incorporating your VPN tunnel into my Nexus 6 kernel in the next coming week or two. The concept and security is brilliant and I would like to include it. If I could possibly get about 4 or 5 that would be great! My mailing address is: Keith Labit 501 E. Union Street Magnolia, AR, 71753 United States I know that you are based in Paris so if this is not possible I completely understand. Thank you for your time and contribution to securing Android and the Linux kernel.