Development discussion of WireGuard
From: Houman <houmie@gmail.com>
To: "Jason A. Donenfeld" <Jason@zx2c4.com>
Cc: Andrej Mihajlov <and@mullvad.net>,
Subject: Re: Wireguard iOS crashes after upgrading to XCode 14
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2022 17:15:09 +0000	[thread overview]

Hi Jason,

I was wondering if there are still any plans to focus on the Apple
development and bring the repo more up-to-date, please.

Since the latest major development on the Wireguard Linux repo seems
to have finished by 31st October, I was wondering if Apple dev could
be prioritised next, please.

I can see there was an update to the License file a couple of weeks
ago. But the last real commit on Apple repo is from Sep 2021.

Many Thanks,
Houman