Development discussion of WireGuard
* iOS WireGuard Kit integration with my project can't be distributed to AppStore
@ 2021-12-27  7:42 Houman
From: Houman @ 2021-12-27  7:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: wireguard

I have followed the instructions from WireGuard Kit Integration to
create a simple client for myself.
https://github.com/WireGuard/wireguard-apple#wireguardkit-integration
I got it perfectly working.

But when I try to release it to the AppStore via Xcode -> Release ->
Archive I get into this situation
where the 'distribute app' option to the AppStore is missing.
Strangely the archive appears only after a few seconds under 'Other
Items' instead of under iOS Apps.

This has been reported previously and explained here:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/55467829/xcode-10-1-doesnt-show-distribute-app-option-when-archiving-cant-archive
on Stackoverflow, but none of the solutions work for me.

Judging from this answer here:
https://stackoverflow.com/a/67650750/92153 It seems that this is
indeed an issue with Wireguard Framework.

Can someone please advise what to do?
Many Thanks,

only message in thread, other threads:[~2022-01-04 18:24 UTC | newest]