Development discussion of WireGuard
* Is Wireguard supported on Mac Catalyst?
@ 2022-03-16 13:28 Houman
From: Houman @ 2022-03-16 13:28 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

The Wireguard project currently supports both iOS and MacOS natively.
Now there is also the option of enabling Mac Catalyst inside an iOS
target and making it Mac compatible. Without having to rewrite the
code in Mac's AppKit.

But does Wireguard support Catalyst?

When I try to build the project with Catalyst enabled, I get this error:

ld: library not found for -lwg-go

I have been trying now for hours. It would be amazing to know if
that's possible or not.

Many Thanks,
Houman

* Re: Is Wireguard supported on Mac Catalyst?
@ 2022-03-26 12:48 ` Houman
From: Houman @ 2022-03-26 12:48 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Jason,

I hope all is well.

I was hoping to nudge you on this issue again to see if you could
clarify this, please.
Does Wireguard support Mac Catalyst (macOS 11.0) on the Apple repo?
https://github.com/WireGuard/wireguard-apple

Mac Catalyst is supported natively in Xcode and allows turning an iOS
app into a Mac app.

Many Thanks,
Houman