Development discussion of WireGuard
From: Houman <houmie@gmail.com>
To: Andrej Mihajlov <and@mullvad.net>
Subject: Re: Wireguard-apple 1.0.16-27 can’t be added via SPM
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2023 11:08:04 +0100	[thread overview]

Hi Andrej,

That's absolutely brilliant. Thank you for showing love to this
project. I have pointed my SPM to your repo and it worked right away.
What is the WireguardKitType?  That wasn't there before, but It seems
to be working even without adding that to my project.

I've starred your project too. Well done.

Best,
Houman