Development discussion of WireGuard
* macOS on-demand leaking during 'connecting' stage
@ 2021-10-05  4:14 Nima Fatemi
From: Nima Fatemi @ 2021-10-05  4:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: wireguard

Hi there,

I was reconfiguring my network so I had a ping window open and
realized that wg on macOS leaks traffic right after disconnection
during the 'activating' phase. Figured I should give this list a heads
up.

Cheers,
Nima Fatemi (he/him)
President, Kandoo
Twitter: @mrphs
Phone: +1 202 318 1984

only message in thread, other threads:[~2021-10-07 23:35 UTC | newest]