Development discussion of WireGuard
* any plans to bring the on demand feature to Android app?
@ 2019-03-27 16:08 Arpit Gupta
From: Arpit Gupta @ 2019-03-27 16:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: wireguard

I am using this awesome feature on the Mac os app to enable wireguard
tunnel on unknown wifi networks and was curious if there are plans to add
this feature to Android app?

Currently using Tasker to achieve the same on Android but native support
would be awesome.

--
Arpit

* Re: any plans to bring the on demand feature to Android app?
@ 2019-03-29  9:33 ` Bjoern Franke
From: Bjoern Franke @ 2019-03-29  9:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: wireguard

On 27.03.19 17:08, Arpit Gupta wrote:
> I am using this awesome feature on the Mac os app to enable wireguard
> tunnel on unknown wifi networks and was curious if there are plans to
> add this feature to Android app?
>
> Currently using Tasker to achieve the same on Android but native support
> would be awesome.

Great idea, I also wanted to ask for this feature :)

Kind Regards
Bjoern

* Re: any plans to bring the on demand feature to Android app?
@ 2019-04-01 22:17 ` David Cowden
From: David Cowden @ 2019-04-01 22:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Arpit Gupta; +Cc: wireguard