Hello, wireguard seems very interesting for our deploiement. We have some questions about it : - how many tunnels a peer can manage ? In our environnement, ~ 10 000 clients --> "server"|peer - at this moment we are using , kcptun or v2ray , chinese udp tunnel, with differents problem bandwitch , latency , how wireguard manage this ( udp tunnel from kernel ? ) - about peer key management ? with 10 000 peer keys, how can we manage it, use wg and a database for example ? To finish, wireguard seems to be very impressive, just the essential thanks. Regards, Nicolas Prochazka