Development discussion of WireGuard
* Wireguard Windows Implementation
@ 2020-04-08 20:40 jayakumar82.s
From: jayakumar82.s @ 2020-04-08 20:40 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Guys,

Thank you so much for explaining the internals of Wireguard
implementation in Linux kernel. The sequence explained in the slide
(page 11) helps a lot to understand the flow in the following
document.

https://www.wireguard.com/talks/fosdem2017-slides.pdf

Likewise, do you have any document for Windows implementation. I know
there will be a lot of differences between Windows & Linux
implementation. By any chance if you have CryptoRouting flow in
Windows it could be very useful. Basically, I want to understand the
flow between user space module, NDIS miniport driver.

Thanks,
Jay