Development discussion of WireGuard
* wireguard: module verification failed
@ 2020-05-05 16:56 Ronan Lucio
From: Ronan Lucio @ 2020-05-05 16:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: wireguard

Hi,

I just installed wireguard on two Ubuntu-18.04 instances and I'm
getting the error message below:
"wireguard: module verification failed: signature and/or required key
missing - tainting kernel"

Some research about this error say I need to recompile the system kernel.
Is that right?
Is there anything else I can do?

Thank you

only message in thread, other threads:[~2020-05-06 10:48 UTC | newest]