Development discussion of WireGuard
From: Matthew Letnaunchyn <matt@letnaunchyn.com>
To: wireguard@lists.zx2c4.com
Subject: Re: wireguard-android broken after update to Android 10
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2019 19:11:43 -0500	[thread overview]

I'm on a pixel 3a xl with Android 10 and have no issues either. The only
quirk is the notification shade shortcut has occasionally refused to start
the connection but starting the vpn within the app works fine. I run a
freebsd 12 and an Ubuntu 18.04 LTS server. Both work with Android 10 as
expected. I would second the recommendation to double check the private DNS
settings but am happy to help troubleshoot if I can.

Matt