Development discussion of WireGuard
From: Joe Blue <joeblew99@gmail.com>
To: James Tucker <jftucker@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: golang implemenation
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2017 07:13:36 +0000	[thread overview]

Ok, thanks for the update.

There is no rush from ym side. I was more interested in trying this out.
I am working in the Medical Industry where crypto is pretty important and
so am looking to run this between mobile devices and the servers.
I run golang on mobiles now.

Is there any impediment to running n Android and IOS ?

I can also try to help with the code. I worked in security but not really
crypto.

Regards

Joe (Berlin)