Development discussion of WireGuard
* Routing issue
@ 2021-03-06 19:12 Florin Vlaicu
       [not found] ` <CAOAVeL0mxeXGJXs6idBXyi8ibVvJ2d3qAtEo2Yd2Bby37zQ1RQ@mail.gmail.com>
From: Florin Vlaicu @ 2021-03-06 19:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: wireguard

I am running a server in a container that uses a macvlan interface to
have a static IP address in my local LAN. Then from my router I DNAT
to that IP address.
If I stop the container and then start it on another host (with the
exact same configuration) existing tunnels will fail, but new ones
will work.
If I just restart the container (or even reboot the host) the existing
tunnels will come back up.
Is there something I can change on the clients to not have to restart
the tunnel?

Thanks,
Florin

* Re: Routing issue
       [not found] ` <CAOAVeL0mxeXGJXs6idBXyi8ibVvJ2d3qAtEo2Yd2Bby37zQ1RQ@mail.gmail.com>
@ 2021-03-09  7:21   ` Florin Vlaicu
From: Florin Vlaicu @ 2021-03-09  7:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: wireguard

In the meantime I was able to debug and fix this issue with the help
of the IRC channel.
It turns out the container on the other host had different mac
addresses as soon as I synced them things started working.

Thanks,
Florin