Development discussion of WireGuard
* Routing issue
@ 2021-03-06 19:12 Florin Vlaicu
       [not found] ` <CAOAVeL0mxeXGJXs6idBXyi8ibVvJ2d3qAtEo2Yd2Bby37zQ1RQ@mail.gmail.com>
From: Florin Vlaicu @ 2021-03-06 19:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: wireguard

I am running a server in a container that uses a macvlan interface to
have a static IP address in my local LAN. Then from my router I DNAT
to that IP address.
If I stop the container and then start it on another host (with the
exact same configuration) existing tunnels will fail, but new ones
will work.
If I just restart the container (or even reboot the host) the existing
tunnels will come back up.
Is there something I can change on the clients to not have to restart
the tunnel?

Thanks,
Florin