On 8 December 2017 at 19:45, Jason A. Donenfeld wrote: > Absolutely not. If something like this lands, it will be called > "Description=" or the like, as another attribute of a peer. There's no > reason to make the section parser more complicated, when this is > essentially just another key value. +1. Description, Comment, or maybe Name would be handy. I got > 200 peers. I am getting hard times checking for peer status. It would be nice to be able to do something like this: wg | grep -A6 -B6 my_Description_or_Comment Or maybe even simpler: wg show peer by_Name To show current status of selected peer.