Development discussion of WireGuard
* the format of the specified network name is invalid
       [not found] <CAHFBhiah1NgozmGWtTgvZEfhyxDNA0EySiZao+fsK-Z9_1QLpQ@mail.gmail.com>
@ 2021-11-02 18:06 ` am2
From: am2 @ 2021-11-02 18:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: wireguard

Ever since the last update to the windows client, I receive the
following error when trying to start a tunnel: "the format of the
specified network name is invalid" I can connect using the android
client and the windows client worked fine before the last update so
I'm pretty sure it has something to do with the windows client    Has
anyone else encountered this or know of a solution?  Wireguard is
basically unusable from this client at the moment.

* Re: the format of the specified network name is invalid
@ 2021-11-03 10:56   ` Jason A. Donenfeld
From: Jason A. Donenfeld @ 2021-11-03 10:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: am2; +Cc: wireguard

Could you send:
- Your complete log file that shows the problem.
- The redacted config that causes the problem.
- The last version number that worked. (Don't tell me "the last one";
I need the actual version.)

If you send these, I can likely fix the issue. Without it, I'm in the dark.

Thanks,
Jason