On Mon, Dec 16, 2019, 06:57 Dirk Kaiser wrote: > I've created the following client configurations with the following > filenames: > > brat.batyr_LS.US_test.conf <==kicks off error > pkds_LS.US_test.conf <==imports fine > y_LS.US_test.conf <==imports fine > zarina_LS.US_test.conf <==kicks off error > > On the Android client, the first and last filename generate the 'Unable > to import tunnel: invalid name' when trying to import. The other two > come import just fine. If I rename the two problem files to something > else (i.e., brat.batyr.conf and zarina.conf), they import just fine. > There obviously is a bug in the filename handling that needs to be fixed. > "Obviously", eh? It's a length restriction, actually. We take the kernels interface name length (and format) restrictions to retain parity of configs for both the wgquick backend and the go backend. Jason >