Development discussion of WireGuard
* Android client fails to auto start connection if using a DDNS address as endpoint
@ 2020-04-19 15:31 Dark Shadow
From: Dark Shadow @ 2020-04-19 15:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: wireguard

I set up Wireguard and had it working fine when manually starting the
connection.
After that I wanted to have it be always on so that it would auto
connect when turning the phone on but I found that it would say it was
connected but no data would transfer.
Manually turning it off and on again would fix the connection

If I change the server address to a IP address everything works
correctly and the connection just works after turning on the phone.

I assume this is a bug that can hopefully be fixed as I would prefer
to use the dyndns address in the settings.