Development discussion of WireGuard
* WireGuard for OpenBSD Kernel Patches Posted
@ 2020-05-12  6:32 Jason A. Donenfeld
From: Jason A. Donenfeld @ 2020-05-12  6:32 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hey folks,

I'm delighted to announce that Matt has posted his OpenBSD kernel port
to the OpenBSD mailing list:

https://marc.info/?l=openbsd-tech&m=158926407905492&w=2
https://marc.info/?l=openbsd-tech&m=158926356005344&w=2

We've worked together closely on this for a long time, and I think
this is a high quality implementation with a lot of the same security
design principles as our Linux implementation. In a way, WireGuard's
minimalism fits into and was inspired by OpenBSD's overall design
philosophy. Looking forward to seeing how things pan out on the
mailing list there; I'm optimistic.

Users can try this out early by following the directions at:
https://git.zx2c4.com/wireguard-openbsd/about/

Regards,
Jason