Development discussion of WireGuard
* Wireguard on openwrt
@ 2018-06-01 20:54 Steven Caskey
From: Steven Caskey @ 2018-06-01 20:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: wireguard

I'm having some massive issues with running this on openwrt. It would seem
that I can ping my endpoint address but nothing else. No access to the
internet even though windows is saying I have an internet connection. I
don't know what's going on.

* Re: Wireguard on openwrt
@ 2018-06-01 21:01 ` Jason A. Donenfeld
From: Jason A. Donenfeld @ 2018-06-01 21:01 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Steven,

That's not really the kind of open ended problem that's easy to deal
with on a mailing list. If you have particular logs that you think
indicates a bug or interesting behavior, feel free to share. But I
really think that for your case, you'll be better serviced by asking
gently in the IRC channel: #wireguard on Freenode.

Thanks,
Jason