Development discussion of WireGuard
* WireGuard-Android QR code import disappeared from chromebook
@ 2020-10-31 17:28 Jay Tuley
From: Jay Tuley @ 2020-10-31 17:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: wireguard

We have a whole system for provisioning chromebooks with WireGuard
using the QR code. Suddenly we can’t do it anymore.

I think it was a wireguard update that checks for a rear camera before
providing the QR code import option. Checking instead for
FEATURE_CAMERA_ANY would fix this regression for us.

If there is another place I should post this issue, please let me know. Thanks.

Jay Tuley

* Re: WireGuard-Android QR code import disappeared from chromebook
@ 2020-11-10 13:13 ` Jason A. Donenfeld
From: Jason A. Donenfeld @ 2020-11-10 13:13 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Jay,

Sorry for breaking your flow and the late reply here. Fixed now, and
will be available in the next release:
https://git.zx2c4.com/wireguard-android/commit/?id=a300f269f154eddc244fe7fc3f8de556c6172993

Jason