Development discussion of WireGuard
* Embedding WireGuard into Custom Applications
@ 2020-12-23 16:33 Jason A. Donenfeld
From: Jason A. Donenfeld @ 2020-12-23 16:33 UTC (permalink / raw)

As WireGuard adoption continues to accelerate, I'm getting more emails
asking me how to make custom WireGuard clients for specific use cases.
The most obvious inquiry has been from VPN providers looking to
integrate WireGuard into their branded clients, but there have also
been others looking to do more nuanced things.

To that end, I've put together a doc on this on the webpage:
https://www.wireguard.com/embedding/

This summarizes the current options for Windows, macOS, iOS, Android,
Linux, and so on. It mostly amounts to a series of links at the
moment, but I figure it's helpful to have a unified place for that.

If you have suggestions for expanding that, I'm all ears.

Jason

only message in thread, other threads:[~2020-12-23 16:34 UTC | newest]