Development discussion of WireGuard
* [wireguard-apple] Merge of contributions
@ 2022-02-23  9:41 Alessio Nossa
From: Alessio Nossa @ 2022-02-23  9:41 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,
A few weeks ago I pushed some changes to the wireguard-apple
repository (an/shortcuts-integration branch [1]) and also created a
pull request on GitHub [2] as indicated in the message returned by the
server on git push.

However, there was no sign of a review/merge. Is there anything I can
do to speed up the process? Do you have an ETA for the next WireGuard
iOS app update? I have tried my best to facilitate this, because I
really need the Siri Shortcuts integration to be available and I don't
want to distribute a custom version of the WireGuard iOS app just to
add this integration.

Thank you,
Alessio Nossa

[1] https://git.zx2c4.com/wireguard-apple/log/?h=an/shortcuts-integration
[2] https://github.com/WireGuard/wireguard-apple/pull/8

* Re: [wireguard-apple] Merge of contributions
@ 2022-02-23 12:25 ` Jason A. Donenfeld
From: Jason A. Donenfeld @ 2022-02-23 12:25 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Alessio,

There's quite a bit of iOS/macOS backlog. But I'll get to it (or Roop
will) eventually.

Jason