OK, you inspired me to try harder to build it from source -- turns out on both fedora 25 and 26 `uname -r` doesn't match the kernel src installed by kernel-devel, once I fixed that it builds and installs and appears to work. thanks! Adam ᐧ On Tue, Aug 8, 2017 at 1:08 PM, Bruno Wolff III wrote: > On Tue, Aug 08, 2017 at 12:58:58 -0700, > adam souzis wrote: > >> >> The bad news is I was unable to get Wireguard working on either CentOS 7, >> Fedora 26 or Fedora 25 (running these on AWS), it doesn't appear to be >> installing the kernel module properly. >> > > I run it on rawhide (Fedora 27 effectivel) by building from source. > > I have a local clone of the git repo and do the following: > cd WireGuard/src > make clean all > su > make install > > That installs the kernel module in the running kernel. You'll need > kernel-devel installed and maybe kernel-headers. If you are updating the > module, you will want to stop wireguard and use rmmod wireguard to remove > the existing module, so the new one will get loaded (or reboot the system). >