Hi Mathias, Did you had thought about the support of wireguard-go for android? I'll be happy to rebase the work I did before on wireguard-go to get that a new go. Aurélien On Thu, Nov 9, 2017 at 8:50 AM Aurélien Chabot wrote: > The GetUDPConn is used to forward the socket id to the Java layer. The > android API allow to protect the socket from being route to the VPN, making > the job of using the VPN as default route easy. > > About the close, good to know I am not missing something. I might spit the > patch then, so the bug fix doesn't get stuck with the rest. > > Aurélien > > On Thu, Nov 9, 2017, 04:48 Mathias Hall-Andersen > wrote: > >> Hi Aurélien >> >> Thanks for contributing to the wireguard-go project. >> >> I never anticipated for the implementation to be used as a library. >> This means that I either have to: >> >> 1. Settle for an API and reconsider what is exported and not. >> 2. Give no guarantees about API stability >> >> Providing the functionality as a library might be the cleanest solution >> in this case. >> One option is to have an internal package and a small exported API. >> >> Is the GetUDPConn only used to wait for the device to bind? >> >> The missing device.tun.device.Close() is indeed a bug. >> >> I will look more at your patches during the weekend, >> Thanks once again. >> >> Mathias >> >