On Wed, Mar 21, 2018, 22:41 al so wrote: > How does Wireguard compare to Tinc and ZeroTier in terms of ease of use >> and security. >> >> I looked at Tinc. Seems pretty easy to setup being Decentralized Mesh >> architecture. Security doesn't seem good. No exploits reported may be due >> to no large commercial deployments. >> >> ZeroTier seems pretty secure. And Generic. Not sure how well it fits >> Site-to-Site VPN case. >> >> >> Going back to my original question: >> How does Wireguard compare to Tinc and ZeroTier in terms of ease of use >> and security. >> >> -volk >> > Given the terms of comparison, the best answer only you can give ;-) Really. Have a look at wireguard, use it and then you can answer your question. WG can be used both for mesh and S2S. Kalin.