Development discussion of WireGuard
* Hiring: Free Software Network Security Engineer
@ 2021-09-12 12:28 Mo Balaa
From: Mo Balaa @ 2021-09-12 12:28 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello WireGuards,

My company, Fractal Networks, is funding the development of a
self-hosted free software ecosystem targeted at self-hosting
enthusiasts and small to midsize enterprises.

Our primary mission is to empower online communities to take ownership
of their digital infrastructure and we are developing the free
software tools to make that possible.

Beyond that, we make existing free software applications highly
available, easy to deploy, manage and scale over personal (WireGuard
powered) overlay networks which brings me to the point of this post.

We are in need of free software network security engineers. Someone
who appreciates the importance of free software and would like to work
on developing network security tooling as free software.

Please email wireguardjobs@ether.ai if you would like to learn more
about this position.

Shout out to Jason and everyone else who works on WireGuard as free software.

Cheers,

Mo Balaa
CEO Founder
Fractal Networks

* Re: Hiring: Free Software Network Security Engineer
@ 2021-09-12 14:18 ` Jason A. Donenfeld
From: Jason A. Donenfeld @ 2021-09-12 14:18 UTC (permalink / raw)

Please do not advertise on this mailing list.

[There is no need to send a follow up email to this thread.]