Development discussion of WireGuard
* WG IPV6 problem
@ 2022-03-23 20:07 Barry Cisna
From: Barry Cisna @ 2022-03-23 20:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: wireguard

Hello All,

Have Wireguard setup as PEER1 on an Debian Bullseye machine residing
on Google Cloud instance. IPV4 only,,
PEER2 is the home Debian Bullseye server  behind cgnat cellular provider
After a learning curve these connect fine and PEER2 does get the PEER
1 public ipv4 address,,,with a US Cellular hotspot connected to PEER2.
BUT on the same PEER2 if i use a T-Mobile hotspot ,,,again
CGNAT,,internet does still work fine and can ping PEER1,,,BUT does not
get PEER1 public ip address.
Only thing i see different is the T-Mobile hot spot is set to IPV6
only in the GUi settings of  the hotspot. I did not in the Network
manager gui setting of PEER2 the IPV6 is set to 'IGNORE' I havent yet
tried changing that to 'automatic'.
What would i change in the PEER2 Network Manager config to make this
work with IPV6?

Thank You

only message in thread, other threads:[~2022-04-21 23:48 UTC | newest]