Development discussion of WireGuard
* [MacOS] Multiple search domains settings based on config file
@ 2022-05-09 20:04 Simon Karberg
From: Simon Karberg @ 2022-05-09 20:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: wireguard

Hi,

I can see in my config file under DNS that I have our primary DNS
server ip address and then added search domains with comma list after.
On linux & Windows it seems to be set correctly but it's not being set
through the MacOS client from the app store.

I have tried to look through the source code to identify if the
settings are there for the app but i'm not sure.

I am on MacOS 12.13.1 (Monterey) in a M1 Max (arm64).
App version: 1.0.15 (26)
Go backend version: 2ef39d47

Best regards,

Simon Karberg

only message in thread, other threads:[~2022-05-13 23:31 UTC | newest]