On Tue, Nov 7, 2017 at 8:27 AM, Reuben Martin wrote: > On Nov 6, 2017 3:41 PM, "Ferris Ellis" wrote: > >> Hello Wireguard mailing list! >> >> I have been very interested in the WireGuard project for a little while >> now and am in the process of evaluating it. While benchmarks and code >> reviews are useful, they don’t uncover many of the issues that can >> potentially wake one up at 3am. I’d hunted around on the web for a while >> but wasn’t able to find any articles on running WireGuard in a production >> environment. I know the project is still young but was wondering if anyone >> on the mailing list had started using WireGuard in production? And, if so, >> if they’d be willing to share some details about their use case and >> experience. >> > > I've been using it for about 6 months to tie together remote video > streaming servers in a star pattern with a vxlan overlay running on top of > the wireguard connections. I mostly push low latency video over the > connections. > > I've only had an issue once which was a bug resulting from some > refactoring work, and Jason immediately pounced on it and had a fixed > release out within a few hours. Honestly, a project with a maintainer that > takes ownership of the code base like that imparts much more cred than any > "stable" or "production ready" label does. > > -Reuben > I'll second that. I've never seen a developer / maintainer thats as engaged and responsive as Jason. ...And he sends out free stickers!