Are there any routing protocol implementations that do not depend on multicast? In my setup, 2 hosts will be able to route to one another over 2 different wg interfaces and I just need something to select whichever interface has the least latency. Anything like that exist? :D On Wed, Dec 6, 2017 at 7:33 AM, Toke Høiland-Jørgensen wrote: > > > On 6 December 2017 13:07:56 CET, Ryan Whelan wrote: > >I'm looking to run babel over wireguard links and running into issues. > >I > >seem to be unable to get Bird or the reference implementation of Babel > >to > >bind to any wireguard interfaces. Is this a known issue? or has anyone > >found a config that works? > > You need to manually add link-local IPs (fe80:: something) to the > wireguard interface. Also, since wireguard doesn't support multicast it is > only likely to work on point-to-point links with AllowedIPs set to ::/0 (or > something else that includes the Babel multicast address). > > -Toke >