Development discussion of WireGuard
* Using WG in a docker container
@ 2020-10-15 16:10 Dashamir Hoxha
From: Dashamir Hoxha @ 2020-10-15 16:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: wireguard

Hi,

I am using WG in a client-server mode, as described here:
https://gitlab.com/docker-scripts/wireguard/-/blob/master/docs/wg-usecases.md

I am installing the server in a docker container, which keeps the host clean
and makes the installation of WireGuard simple:
https://gitlab.com/docker-scripts/wireguard

I wonder whether this has any implications on the performance of the connection.
I believe it is not affected, since the docker container does not have a kernel
of its own but uses the kernel of the host. But you never know.

Has anybody tried to use WG inside a docker container before?

Regards,
Dashamir

only message in thread, other threads:[~2020-10-16 13:20 UTC | newest]